These Puzzles Fund Abortion - Bonus Puzzle 5 - Vu

We just hit 101 donors in support of Texas-based abortion funds, and my heart truly could not be more full. It continues to blow my mind how generous and social-justice-oriented the crossword community is, and how we always manage to rally together around important causes like this. 

When we started blowing through my incentive benchmarks, I was worried I wouldn't have enough bonus puzzles to keep up the momentum, but so many selfless constructors stepped up to offer me puzzles, and the first person to construct *an entirely new puzzle just for this purpose* was Kim Vu, the brilliant constructor behind this puzzle, one of my all-time favorite Boswords puzzles, and several gorgeous USA Today puzzles, to name just a few. I'm so grateful to Kim for creating this anger-channeling incentive puzzle on such short notice ❤️

Next incentive comes at $16,000 or 135 donors, whichever comes first, and is a gorgeous themeless puzzle from Just Gridding's very own clr!

Notes from Kim: Happy to contribute a puzzle to this worthy effort, and many thanks to all who've donated. Hopefully this solve gives you a similar temporary catharsis that I got when I constructed it, but most of all, I hope that this fundraiser reminds you that as exhausting as these days are, the good fight is always worth fighting.

pdf

puz


Comments

  1. When I read the clue for 36A, my thought was that you couldn't print what my answer would be. But you could--and you did! Thanks also for 58A. Brava! (How did you put such a good puzzle together so quickly???)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

jg6 - Just the Grid #6: The One with the Dad Jokes (Final Grid)

r11 - out of office 2023 #2 (contest puzzle!)

These Puzzl3s Fund Abortion: "The More You Know!" by Caitlin Reid